Bender Midwest Properties is seeking an experienced commercial property manager to oversee a portfolio of properties in the Sioux Falls area. This portfolio spans a variety of properties including commercial shopping centers, single-tenant retail/business locations, industrial space, and storage units.
The commercial property manager will provide full-service management of commercial properties, which includes lease administration, financial management, maintaining property and tenant records, overseeing maintenance of properties, and managing relationships with property owners and tenants.
Duties to include:
· Manage the operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial properties.
· Act as a liaison between tenants and owners.
· Work with owners on lease and renewal negotiations and keep lease files updated and in good order.
· Write letters and email correspondence concerning properties.
· Pull and prepare a variety of reports on property metrics.
· Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling.
· Solicit and approve bids for maintenance, repairs, remodels or build outs for new tenants.
· Approve billings and payments from property vendors.
· Work with budgets and long-range planning for major property expenditures.
· Communicate with tenants concerning non-payment of rents and expenses, send out defaults or past due letters.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
· At least two years commercial property management experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software
· Strong relationship management, organization, and financial management skills
· Motivation to be a self-starter with the independence and confidence to complete tasks
· Ability and willingness to provide a high level of customer service to all owners and tenants
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Gym Membership discounts
- Mileage reimbursement
- Friendly work environment